- Located in a highly desirable central Ottawa neighborhood, just a block from the tranquil waters of the historic Rideau Canal, this 4 bedroom single family home boasts plenty of old world charm with functional upgrades.
- All brick 2 storey with poured concrete foundation, side drive and rear lane access.
- Beautiful large, long tiered lot, with many perennials.
- Front verandah is fantastic! A peaceful, sheltered spot to enjoy pleasant weather.
- Interior boasts high ceilings, B.C. fir trim, high baseboards and hardwood floors under carpet.
- Full sized living room, dining room and additional family room on the first level.
- Functional kitchen with fridge nook.
- Beautiful staircase leads to the second level.
- From the landing with 2 linen closets, there is classic styling open to the 4 bedrooms & bath.
- A unique aspect of this home is the fact that one family has owned it since it was first built.
- The upgrades over the last few years are many:
- Rewired to breaker 100 amp service,
- Updated efficient furnace
- Redone windows
- Lots of curb appeal on an exceptional quiet street.
- Nestled in an established neighbourhood, with mature trees with the convenience of access to the shops of Bank street, parklands and recreation (e.g. Brewer Park, Carleton University), this location has a great deal to offer!
- The synopsis of this home would be incomplete without highlighting its most important and impressive asset…Take a classically styled, functionally designed, spacious home; place it on an exceptional piece of land in an outstanding community and the package becomes complete!
||15.00 x 13.08
||13.07 x 11.02
||13.05 x 08.06
||21.05 x 11.08
||11.06 x 11.06
||10.08 x 09.04
||10.08 x 09.01
||11.04 x 08.03
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms - 1
- Exterior - Brick
- Heating – high efficiency forced air oil
- Rental – hot water tank
- Central air conditioning
- Lot Size – Imperial 33.00 x 113.05
- Year Built – older (plus extension)
- Possession – FLEXIBLE/ TBA
- Foundation- concrete
- Taxes – $5024- 2011
- Legal Description –lt7 pl 165776, Ottawa/Nepean
Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, light fixtures, central air, window coverings, freezer in basement
From 417 take Bronson Ave South, take Colonel By Ramp to right, right onto Colonel By Drive, right onto Bronson Place, left onto Fulton Ave.