- Premium location and quality blend to offer the highest in stylized living in this gorgeous and comfortable single family home on a terrific 110 foot deep lot with entertainment sized deck in the established family community of Longfields.
- Gorgeous nicely upgraded well-designed home (one of the most functional layouts that makes optimum use of space).
- The list of upgrades is very impressive- windows 2007/08, insulated garage door 2006, broadloom main & upper levels 2011, kitchen appliances 2004-2012, bamboo flooring, deck, landscaping, 50 year shingled roof 2012, renovated baths, vacuum sweep in kitchen, quality paint and so much more!
- Enter from the covered front verandah to the dramatic 2-storey foyer, with direct access to all main level principal rooms.
- True quality: built by reputable Braebury Homes. Take note of the special attention to detail with angled walls and large upscale windows.
- Convenient main floor powder room and laundry room with access to oversized single car garage.
- The beautifully appointed living room is bright & makes terrific use of space.
- Dining room is excellent, an opportunity to enjoy time with family and friends, in a private setting.
- The highlight and focus of this level is the open concept and captivating large gourmet kitchen. Note stunning bamboo flooring, ample counter and cabinetry, backsplash, pantry and full eating area. Quality appliances all included, plus the benefit of a vacuum kick plate.
- This home features a second level that is open from the foyer. Three bedrooms including the master with double door entry, ensuite and upgraded built in dresser drawers - very special!
- The family great room is just that: the high ceilings and corner circulating fireplace add up to a very inviting space!
- Ample storage, workshop space on the lower level.
- The benefits of this home are plentiful: mature landscaping, fenced yard, shed and deck and nestled amongst larger single homes; great potential for increasing value!
An incredible home that affords the opportunity to be close to commuter station, schools, retail shops, rapid transportation and parks…on a very desirable inner street!
- Foyer 14.06 x 07.02
- Living Room 14.09 x 11.06
- Kitchen 11.06 x 10.06
- Dining Room 11.04 x 09.02
- Eat-in-area 08.01 x 07.11
- Powder Room 2-piece
- Laundry/mud Room 08.10 x 05.10
- Master Bedroom 12.03 x 11.03
- Ensuite Bath 3-piece
- Bedroom #2 11.01 x 09.07
- Bedroom #3 10.05 x 09.00
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 21.05 x 10.06
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms –2 1/2
- Exterior – brick, siding
- Heating – forced air natural gas
- Central air conditioning
- Garage –1 car (oversized door) attached inside entry
- Taxes – $3380 (2012)
- Lot Size – 32.19 foot frontage x 110.10 foot depth
- Age – 1994
- Fireplace - 1 gas burning fireplace in family room
- Possession –October 31
fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, hood fan, washer, dryer, garage opener & remote, air exchanger, central air, alarm system (not monitored), all window coverings, ceiling fan, all light fixtures, hot water tank, shed
growing grapevines in rear yard
Woodroffe Avenue to Earl Mulligan Drive to Shandon Avenue