- Welcome to a special step up bungalow home in the beautiful enclave of Vernon, just a short drive from Ottawa.
- This original owner home is perfectly situated… nestled deep on a gorgeous, premium, 183-foot deep lot, with space to spare and a bright sunny southern exposure.
- The allure of the exterior is amplified by the abundance of trees, the expanded paved flat driveway and interlock front border.
- From the foyer, you can access the main level or lower level easily. This layout creates the best use of space and the living areas benefit!
- The home is modeled to offer a country feeling that creates an optimum family environment.
- The private living room is highlighted by a large picture window.
- The large U shaped kitchen is terrific, with ample cabinetry and counters and includes appliances. Note handy step down to the inside accessible garage.
- The dining area is large and will accommodate good-sized gatherings with deck access.
- There are four bedrooms in this home (the lower level has the fourth).
- The master is a suite unto itself, with access to the large main bath, overlooking the rear yard, a very nice retreat.
- The lower level has something for everyone! Two really good-sized family rooms (one with a bar). There is a large fourth bedroom or office/den plus a great utility/storage room and laundry.
- One highlight is the proximity to the Vernon recreation area…with skating rink, ball diamond, soccer field and basketball, a short walk away.
- The best is saved for last. This home and its owner have provided an exceptional exterior environment. On a very quiet street, this setting is absolutely perfect.
- A terrifically affordable oasis, in an accessible yet tranquil setting!
- Living Room 15.10 x 11.03
- Dining Room 13.00 x 10.08
- Country Kitchen 10.10 x 09.03/Garage Access
- Master Bedroom 15.02 x 12.00
- Bedroom #2 09.05 x 09.04
- Bedroom #3 09.02 x 08.08
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 20.06 x 12.03
- Family Room 32.11 x 14.03
- Bedroom #4 15.09 x 11.03
- Laundry Area
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms – 1
- Exterior – brick and siding
- Heating – electric & central air-cooling
- Lot Size – 110.00 feet frontage by 183.69 feet depth
- Year Built – 1987
- Taxes- $2086 – 2011
- Possession – to be arranged
- pl 4m569 s/t lt 474776 osgoode
Fridge, stove, hood fan, dishwasher, washer, dryer, water treatment systems, all light fixtures, window coverings, central air, shed.
From Ottawa head south on Bank Street/Regional Rd 31, keep left at fork, Turn left onto Popham St, Take the 1st left onto Broadway St. Destination will be on the right.