Location and quality blend to offer a standard of comfort and functionality in this attractive spacious single family home in a premium location on a landscaped and fenced lot, in the burgeoning desirable family community of Granite Ridge, Stittsville.
- As you arrive at this home, take note of the serene streetscape, with exceptional upgraded interlock driveway and walk that leads to the relaxing front verandah.
- The front yard beckons with beautiful, well-maintained landscaping on an over 50 foot wide lot.
- The interior is a terrific design, offering classic styling with large principal rooms, nine-foot ceilings and the extras that speak of quality.
- There are numerous functional and decorative upgrades…from the 25 year shingle roofing, high efficiency furnace, all double glazed windows, air conditioner, flooring (tile/hardwood), Deslauriers gourmet kitchen, painting, lighting, finished lower level family room and so much more!
- Attention to detail is evident throughout this well-designed home!
- The living and dining rooms boast large picture windows that take advantage of natural light.
- Comfortable family room with inviting gas fireplace & bank of windows.
- Absolutely beautiful designer gourmet kitchen. Beautiful cabinetry, ample cupboard space, counter and pantry. Stainless appliances included. Fashionable sink hardware …a dream!
- Ascending the well-placed oak rail staircase to the second level, the builder and designer have optimized this feature. Four generous bedrooms, including the Master with full 5 piece ensuite and Roman tub.
- The lower level is truly a highlight. This wonderfully finished area is bright and offers a multitude of uses. There is currently a family media area, office/bedroom, den, 3-piece bath and a terrific games room….with pool table!
- The rear yard is an oasis of privacy and is very spacious. It includes fencing, landscaping, shed, and interlock patio!
- This dream home is in a highly anticipated and desired portion of Stittsville. Quiet yet accessible.
- Close to schools, recreation and more…Truly impressive!
- An incredible home that affords the opportunity to be close to the greenbelt, Scotiabank Place, schools, shops, rapid transportation & parks-plus acres of protected lands in walking distance!
- Living Room – 13.06 x 12.06
- Dining Room – 12.11 x 11.04
- Kitchen (w/eat in) 12.00 x 11.00
- Breakfast area - 12.10 x 08.05
- Family Room – 14.08 x 12.10
- Powder Room - 2 piece
- Laundry Room
- Master Bedroom – 18.00 x 12.06
- Ensuite Bath - 5 piece
- Bedroom #2 – 12.00 x 11.06
- Bedroom #3 – 12.06 x 12.00
- Bedroom #4 - 12.03 x 10.06
- Bathroom- 4 piece
- Theatre/Family Rm 16.02 x 12.00
- Bedroom (now office) 11.05 x 08.07
- Den (now bedrm) 11.05 x 09.05
- Bathroom 3 piece
- Games Room 15.06 x 14.00
- Bedrooms – 4 + 1
- Bathrooms - 4
- Exterior - brick & siding
- Heating - forced air natural gas
- Central air conditioning
- Garage - 2 car attached
- Taxes - $4321 (2010)
- Lot size – 51.96 frontage x 95.89 irregular depth
- Age - 2004
- Fireplace - 1 gas fireplace in family room
- Possession -to be arranged
- Rental equipment- hwt, alarm monitor
Dishwasher, fridge, stove, hood fan microwave, automatic garage door opener and remotes, central air conditioner, all window coverings, storage shed, programmable thermostat, light fixtures, pool table, shelving & desk, central vac & accessories, alarm system
From HWY #417 take Terry Fox exit South, right onto Hazeldean Rd., left on Iber Rd., right onto Harry Douglas.