- Numerous upgrades blend to offer comfortable living in this gorgeous semi-detached home with a premium location on a desirable street in the centralized family community of Craig Henry.
- From the attractive front door with insert into the front foyer, step into the spacious main floor living area, with three large principle rooms.
- The living room with warm real wood burning fireplace and access to the private backyard.
- The dining room is full sized and great for entertaining.
- The kitchen has been completely remodeled in 2011, with new IKEA cabinetry, counters and pantry, and ceramic backsplash. Very stylish and functional!
Some of the upgrades:
- Roofing (including siding, soffits & fascia)
- Flooring (including broadloom and laminate)
- Laundry room,
- External doors,
- Electrical panel, furnace & water heater
- 4 independent bedrooms all with updated flooring highlight the second floor.
- The large lower level is portioned into 2 full family rooms and could easily be converted into a single recreation room.
- The perfect home to make many lasting memories, you don’t want to miss this great opportunity!
- Be close to it all – the vibrancy of the city, convenience of shops, schools and parks and bike paths and many recreation facilities.
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms – 2
- Exterior – brick and siding
- Heating – forced air gas
- Fireplace – 1 wood burning
- Lot Size – 36.10 feet by 100.00 feet
- Year Built – 1977 apx
- Taxes- $3,116 - 2011
- Possession – flexible/immediate/to be arranged
- Legal Description – pt lt 73 plan 639784pts 13/14 4r839 subj to cr646748
- Living Room 20.10 x 11.06
- Dining Room 10.08 x 08.07
- Country Kitchen 11.10 x 19.05
- Powder Room 2-piece
- Master Bedroom 17.02 x 10.07
- Bedroom #2 12.05 x 09.03
- Bedroom #3 11.04 x 10.04
- Bedroom #4 11.04 x 09.02
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 16.00 x 14.00
- Den/5th bedroom 19.08 x 09.05
- Laundry Area
Greenbank to Craig Henry to first right on Elvasto