- Location and quality blend to offer comfortable living in this all-brick bungalow home with a premium location on a desirable crescent street in the centralized family community of Bel-Air Heights.
- This home is one of the most coveted models available in this neighbourhood.
- From the attractively upgraded landscaped walkway to the front door, you step into the foyer, where you are greeted by the spacious living room, with central wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors (untouched under broadloom for years) and beautiful picture windows.
- The entire main floor is truly bathed in natural light.
- The open concept full-sized dining room and living room is an ideal space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has been updated cabinetry and flooring.
- 3 independent bedrooms with hardwood floors are truly a highlight!
- The large lower level has a fantastic recreation room; this superb space is ready for your personal touches. There is an additional private room to serve as a den/office or bedroom.
- Special location on a secluded crescent with minimal traffic. The location also has a lengthy driveway, allowing for ample parking.
- There are numerous functional upgrades, done throughout the years by the original owners- roof, electrical, windows, landscaping, furnace & more!
- A great place to make many lasting memories, you don’t want to miss this one of a kind opportunity!
- Be close to it all – the vibrancy of the city, convenience of shops, schools and parks and miles of trails and bike paths.
- Living Room 19.05 x 12.06
- Dining Room 10.00 x 08.00
- Kitchen 12.06 x 09.06
- Master Bedroom 13.06 x 10.02
- Bedroom #2 12.09 x 10.02
- Bedroom #3 10.05 x 09.00
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 27.00 x 13.00
- Bedroom #4 12.08 x 13.05
- Laundry Area
- Bedrooms – 4 (3 + 1)
- Bathrooms – 1
- Exterior – brick
- Heating – forced air oil
- Central air conditioning
- Fireplace – 1 wood
- Lot Size – 50.00 feet frontage by 100.00 feet depth
- Year Built – 1958 apx
- Taxes- $3,605 - 2011
- Possession – flexible/immediate/to be arranged
- Legal Description – l709 pl372115 s/t interest if any in cr375146 ott/nepean
Washer, dryer, light fixtures, window coverings, central vacuum and accessories, storage shed
Rental-Hot Water Tank
From HWY 417 take Maitland Ave south, right onto Agincourt Rd, right onto Cannon Crescent.