- Location and quality blend to offer comfortable living in this all-brick bungalow home with a premium location on a desirable quiet street in the centralized family community of Carlington Park.
- This home is a most coveted bungalow model available in the neighbourhood.
- From the attractively upgraded landscaped interlocking walkway to the front door, you step into the foyer, where you are greeted by the spacious living room, with central gas burning fireplace, hardwood floors (untouched under broadloom for years) and beautiful picture windows.
- The entire main floor is truly bathed in natural light.
- The open concept full-sized dining room and living room is an ideal space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has been updated offering ample counter and cabinetry, eating area and includes all modern stainless appliances
- 3 independent bedrooms with hardwood floors are truly a highlight!
- The large lower level has a fantastic recreation room; this superb space is ready for your personal touches. There is an additional private room to serve as a den/office or bedroom. Plus the benefit of a bar, extra bath & laundry.
- Special location on a great block with minimal traffic. The location also has a lengthy driveway, allowing for ample parking.
- One outstanding highlight is the private fenced and landscaped rear yard, with a full in ground heated swimming pool
- There are numerous functional upgrades, done throughout the years by the owners- roof, electrical, windows, landscaping, furnace & more!
- A great place to make many lasting memories, you don’t want to miss this one of a kind opportunity!
- Be close to it all – the vibrancy of the city, convenience of shops and schools This home is one block from a major core park, soccer fields, ball diamonds, toboggan hills and NCC bike trails a short distance
- Living Room 14.07 x 12.00
- Dining Room 12.10 x 11.07
- Kitchen 14.05 x 08.08
- Master Bedroom 11.00 x 10.07
- Bedroom #2 10.06 x 08.06
- Bedroom #3 10.05 x 08.06
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 28.50 x 14.07
- Den/Bar 10.05 x 09.05
- Bedroom #4 10.05 x 10.00
- Bath 2-piece
- Laundry Area
- Bedrooms – 4 (3 + 1)
- Bathrooms – 2
- Exterior – brick
- Heating – forced air natural gas
- Central air conditioning
- Fireplace – 1 gas
- Lot Size – 50.00 feet frontage by 98.00 feet depth
- Year Built – 1954 apx
- Taxes- $3,101 - 2011
- Possession – flexible/immediate/to be arranged
- Legal Description – lt5 1131 &1132 pl 346 s/t cr331658 ott/nepean
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, light fixtures, window coverings, bar fridge, pool equipment, hot water tank, storage shed
From Hwy 417 take Carling Exit 124 toward Kirkwood Ave. turn right on Kirkwood Ave., right onto Laperriere Ave, left onto Larkin St., right onto Woodward Ave.