- Welcome to a very special home in the beautiful centrally located Queenswood Heights on a truly quiet inside street
- This home is perfectly situated… nestled on a terrific, premium over 50 foot wide lot with space to spare and a bright sunny exposure
- Allure of the exterior & its well designed appearance carries throughout this home
- From the foyer you can access the living room with gas fireplace, open upgraded kitchen and dining area
- The highlight of this level is the family room addition, with cathedral ceiling and ample bright windows overlooking the fenced yard.
- From the kitchen you can access the convenient 3-piece bath, main floor laundry and access to the single car attached garage.
- Hardwood floors are a bonus
- The private living room is highlighted by a picture window overlooking the front patio.
- The country kitchen is a highlight. Combining the dining room and kitchen offers the flexibility of entertaining and cooking wrapped up in one open space. Updated flooring, painting and lighting…nice cabinetry
- Descend a few steps to the lower level family area. This terrific level provides a great recreation room (or extra bedroom), utility room (with freezer) and a storage area (with upgraded furnace)
- This home offers 3 good-sized bedrooms on the second level.
- One highlight is the proximity to the Queenswood Heights recreation area…with skating rink, ball diamond, soccer field and basketball…just a short walk away. There are ample schools and shopping nearby
- Your rear yard has an entertainment sized patio and a spacious back yard with full fencing.
- A terrifically affordable home with very flexible possession, close to everything (minutes to Place D’Orleans and a short drive to Ottawa), in an accessible yet so tranquil setting
- Living Room 18.02 x 11.03
- Dining Area 11.00 x 09.00
- Kitchen 11.10 x 10.00
- Family Room 19.00 x 09.00
- Bath 3 piece
- Master Bedroom 13.09 x 10.04Bedroom #2 10.10 x 10.04
- Bath Room 4-piece
- Bedroom #3 10.00 x 09.08
- Family Room 19.10 x 10.00
- Utility Area 10.00 x 08.00
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms – 2
- Exterior – brick, stone and siding
- Heating – forced air natural gas Fireplace – upgraded natural gas
- Lot Size – 58.00 feet width x 106 feet
- Year Built – 1970 approx
- Taxes- $2974 - 2010
- Possession – flexible/immediate/tba
- Legal Description – plan 17 lot 83
Fridge, stove, hood fan, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, window coverings, light fixtures, central air, shed, freezer, lawn mower, snow blower & programmable thermostat
st joseph boulevard to duford, ascend the hill to jamieson, to toulon