- Welcome to a well situated original owner townhome on a great street
- A charming exterior with long driveway, nice landscaping and a covered front porch
- Spacious foyer with ceramic floors, access to powder room and garage
- Step up to the terrific Great room, with gleaming hardwood floors, bright picture windows and highlighted by a centralized fireplace with inset mantel (perfect for a flat screen)
- The dining area is open and has views into the rear yard and kitchen
- A strong feature of this floor is the very functional kitchen, with ample cabinetry, counter top and even a pantry. Take note of the breakfast bar.
- Ascend to the second level that is complete with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- The master bedroom is very nice, with walk in closet and full 4 piece ensuite.
- The family room on the lower level is spacious, with bright window and provided the opportunity for a multi use room.
- Complementing this area are the storage and laundry rooms. Note the upgraded rough in for future bath room
- The rear yard is open and is quite deep. Great opportunity to become a backyard oasis.
- The best is saved for last. Close access to shops and schools, recreation and parks are abundant. A well maintained home in the perfect spot!
Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, hood fan, programmable thermostat, automatic garage opener and remote, window coverings, light fixtures
- Living Great Room 19.02 x 16.01
- Dining Room
- Kitchen 13.00 x 10.05
- Bathroom 2-piece
- Master Bedroom 17.00 x 13.00
- Master Ensuite Bathroom 4-piece
- Bedroom #2 12.00 x 10.00
- Bedroom #3 13.00 x 09.00
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 23.05 x 14.00
- Laundry Area
- Rough in bathroom
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms – 3
- Exterior – brick and siding
- Heating – high efficiency gas
- Fireplace – 1 gas burning
- Lot Size – 20.01 feet x 109.91
- Year Built – 2002 apx
- Taxes- $3017 – 2011 (apx)
- Possession –September 30 /to be arranged
- Legal Description – pt block2 plan4m98 being parts 15 & 16 on 4r17236
From 417, South on Eagleson Road, left onto Bridgestone, right onto Milner Downes