Fantastic location and a vivacious style blend to offer relaxed family living in this attractive and comfortable town home on a terrific 115 foot deep lot with no direct rear neighbors in the established family community of Central Barrhaven!
- Gorgeous nicely upgraded, well designed home, with very functional layouts that makes optimum use of space.
- Decorated with verve and style! Amazing use of colour!
- The list of upgrades is very impressive: furnace and roof (2007), skylight and picture window (2008), redecorated kitchen - with ceramic backsplash (2009-12), driveway (2010), laminate floors, patio door and interlock (2011), landscaping and deck (ongoing) faucets in baths, light fixtures and complete ensuite renovation (2012), quality paint and so much more!
- The master suite is complete with a fully renovated ensuite bath that includes a glass shower; this spacious bedroom also has a huge walk in closet (bigger than what is available in many singles).
- Upper level also has two other comfortable bedrooms and full 4 piece bath.
- Descend to the open, large and bright living and dining rooms, with multiple layout possibilities, due to excellent use of space in building design.
- The updated kitchen is phenomenal! All appliances have been upgraded; take note of the ceramic backsplash, the ample counter space and cabinetry and a cozy breakfast eating area.
- As you enter the front foyer, there is a convenient main floor powder room and access to good-sized single car garage.
- Descend to the family great room that lives up to its name: the high ceilings and corner gas fireplace, with a huge bright picture window and open to above, is so inviting.
- Ample storage, workshop space on the lower level.
- The benefits of this home are further accentuated by the private yard with a very special privilege of backing onto a walking/bike pathway and no direct rear neighbors.
An incredible home that affords the opportunity to be close to commuter station, schools, retail shops, rapid transportation and parks…on a highly desirable inner street!
- Living Room 15 ft x 11 ft
- Dining Room 12 ft x 8 ft
- Kitchen 10 ft ,6 in x 8 ft ,7 in
- Powder Room 2 piece
- Eating Area 8 ft ,6 in x 7 ft ,10 in
- Full Bathroom 9 ft x 5 ft
- Master Bedroom 13 ft ,7 in x 12 ft ,5 in
- Bedroom 2 11 ft x 9 ft ,8 in
- Bedroom 3 12 ft ,5 in x 8 ft ,6 in
- 3pc Ensuite Bath 9 ft x 5 ft
- Walk-in Closer 9 ft x 4 ft, 10 in
- Family Room 18 ft x 17 ft ,9 in
- Laundry Room 11 ft ,9 in x 8 ft ,3 in
- Bedrooms - 3
- Bathrooms - 2 1/2
- Exterior - brick & siding
- Heating - forced air natural gas
- Central air conditioning
- Garage – 1 car attached inside entry
- Taxes - $2756 (2012)
- Lot size – 19.09 foot frontage x 114.83 foot depth
- Age – 1987
- Fireplace - 1 gas burning fireplace in family room
- Possession –FLEXIBLE
- Inclusions –fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood fan, washer, dryer, garage opener & remote, central air, all window coverings, all light fixtures
Jockvale Road to Weybridge Drive to Natick Gate to Hyannis Ave to Pickwick Drive