- Welcome to a picturesque location highlighted by a custom designed home in
the beautiful area of Manion Heights
- Perfectly situated. nestled deep on a gorgeous, premium 4-acre plus lot.
Complete with a picturesque creek, natural woodlands and backing onto
- A charming exterior with long driveway, nice landscaping, 2 double garages and
a full span wraparound covered porch redone in 2011.
- From the foyer, note the living room with oak hardwood floors and warm inviting
fireplace. This layout creates the optimum use of space and the living areas
- The dining room has garden doors to the solarium sun porch
- Substantial kitchen with ample cabinetry, counter space and a terrific central
island. The breakfast area overlooks the rear lawns and treed area.
- From here, you can enter the 4 season sun porch with great windows, a sitting
area and a full sized hot tub
- The main floor provides 3 bedrooms. The master is an oasis, with ensuite and
private doors to the rear deck and pool.
- The pool is surround by a large entertainment sized deck.
- The home is designed to offer a country feeling that creates an optimum family
environment. With multi-side exposure the home is bathed in sunlight.
- Descend to the finished lower level that has some great options. Pass through
a large open workout studio, to the private family room and extra bedroom.a
great place for teens or guests. The level also has a full 3 piece bath
- Just some of the upgrades: porch, landscaping, painting, hardwood, heating
system, roof, hot water tank, ceramic tiling, renovated baths, pool, sun porch,
Ottawa preservation did $20,000 conservation work on the brook, deck, 2
double garages...and so much more!
- The description of this home would be incomplete without mentioning the
truly wonderful family location. The lot is absolutely breathtaking with ample
open space, water, stand-alone trees and preserved conservation area behind.
Serenity at it's best.
- Close access to the 417, a few minutes to all Kanata & Stittsville offer, major
golf courses, Scotiabank Place. A truly incredible home, in an accessible yet so
114 Manion Heights Crescent
Much more than just a home. this is a lifestyle!
- Living Room 18.00 x 17.00
- Dining Room 12.00 x 10.00
- Kitchen 12.08 x 12.00
- Eating Area 12.00 x 08.10
- Sun porch solarium 10.05 x 06.05
- Bathroom 4-piece
- master Bedroom 16.06 x 10.10
- master Ensuite Bathroom 3-piece
- Bedroom #2 10.01 x 10.00
- Bedroom #3 11.00 x 10.00
- Laundry Area 08.00 x 06.00
- Family Room 24.00 x 21.04
- Bedroom #4 16.00 x 12.06
- Bathroom 3-piece
- Workout room 29.00 x 13.00
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms – 3
- Exterior – siding
- Heating – high efficiency heat pump electric
- Fireplace – 1 wood burning
- Lot Size – 196.85 x 980.77 over 4 acres
- Year Built – 1992
- Taxes – $2979 - 2011 (apx)
- Possession – flexible /to be arranged
- Legal Description – pcl8-1 sec4m632 lt8 4m632 s/t lt 540874e
Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher,
washer, dryer, water treatment systems,
above ground swimming pool and
equipment, auto garage openers &
remotes, window covering, central vac &
attachments, hot tub.
Venmar air exchanger and John Deer 42 inch sit lawn mower complete with attachments to the mower, aerator, sweeper, roller, small trailer and a Scott seed spreader.
living rm light fixture
Corkery Road to Manion Heights Cresent