- Location and quality blend to offer comfortable living in this 2 storey home with a premium location on a desirable street in the centralized family community of Copeland Park.
- This home is one of the largest models available in this neighbourhood.
- From the attractively upgraded interlocking brick walkway to the front door, you step into the foyer, where you are greeted by the spacious living room, with central wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors (untouched under broadloom for years) and beautiful picture window.
- The entire main floor has been freshly and professionally painted.
- The dining room is full sized and great for entertaining.
- The kitchen has been remodeled in the 90’s, with updated cabinetry and counters.
- The main floor is complemented by a convenient 2-piece bath and side door access to the deck and rear yard. Take note of the 3 season sunroom that runs along the full expanse of the house!
- 4 independent bedrooms with hardwood floors highlight the second floor.
- The large lower level is has a fantastic recreation room, with new flooring, is freshly repainted and there is an additional room to serve as a den/office or bedroom.
- Special location, with lengthy driveway and truly spacious 2 car garage (superb for boat storage).
- A partial list of upgrades – garage, sunroom, furnace/06, garage door/08, alarm/09, roofing/02, kitchen/93, 4 piece bath/92, insulation/92, some windows/89, front & side steps/06, parging/10, painting/10, family room/10, carpets cleaned/10
- A great place to make many lasting memories, you don’t want to miss this one of a kind home!
- Be close to it all – the vibrancy of the city, convenience of shops, schools and parks and miles of trails and bike paths.
A spectacular home in a premium location!
Thanks for dropping by and we hope you come back to stay!
- Living Room 21.00 x 13.11
- Dining Room 12.00 x 11.00
- Kitchen 12.06 x 11.00
- Powder Room 2-piece
- Master Bedroom 17.00 x 11.00
- Bedroom #2 13.06 x 11.05
- Bedroom #3 13.00 x 10.05
- Bedroom #4 11.03 x 09.00
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Family Room 20.00 x 11.00
- Den 14.00 x 11.00
- Laundry Area
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms – 2
- Exterior – brick and siding
- Heating – forced air oil
- Fireplace – 1 wood
- Lot Size – 50.00 feet frontage by 102.00 feet depth and 66 feet rear width
- Year Built – 1958 apx
- Taxes- $3,849 - 2009
- Possession – flexible/immediate/to be arranged
- Legal Description – lt639 pl347553 s/t np4437 np45119 ott/nepean
Fridge, washer, dryer, light fixtures, window coverings, hot water tank, alarm system, garage opener and remote
From HWY 417 take Maitland Exit South then right onto Tara Drive