- Welcome to a picturesque location highlighted by a custom designed home in the beautiful area of Manion Heights
- Perfectly situated… nestled deep on a gorgeous, premium 213-foot frontage over 2-acre lot.
- A charming exterior with long driveway, nice landscaping and a full front covered porch.
- From the foyer, with dramatic ceramic inset in hardwood floor you can access the main level or upper level easily. This layout creates the best use of space and the living areas benefit.
- The home is designed to offer a country feeling that creates an optimum family environment. With open exposure the home is bathed in sunlight.
- The family great room is just that…Great! Beautiful corner fireplace, picture windows and open to both the kitchen and dining room.
- The large updated U-shaped kitchen is certainly a highlight: ample cupboards and cabinetry, ceramic backsplash & under counter lighting. Combined with an eating area, plenty of space, appliances included and an access to the rear yard oasis and the garage and 2-piece powder room.
- The dining room (which can easily be a main floor den) has beautiful hardwood floors and a picture window overlooking the front porch.
- The second level continues to complement this home. Very special open loft at the top of the stairs (that could easily be converted to another bedroom). Second level laundry is terrifically handy.
- Master has vaulted ceiling, palladium window, big walk-in closet and full ensuite.
- Baths have all been recently upgraded.
- The lower level is best described as a family paradise, with options galore! From a theatre room to games room to play area. With this professionally finished space, the options are endless.
- One of the highlights of this home has to be the usage of the 2-acre lot. From the patio door, step onto the deck with an expansive view. This provides access to the inviting pool, play structure and hot tub!
- Functional upgrades-updated roof, well pump, landscaping, deck, hardwood, rec room, painting, dual sump pump capability, landscaping, interlock & much more!
- The best is saved for last. Close access to the 417, a few minutes to all Kanata & Stittsville offer, major golf courses, Scotiabank Place. A truly incredible home, in an accessible yet so tranquil setting.
- Foyer 09.05 x 06.05
- Living Great Room 20.05 x 13.00
- Dining Room 13.05 x 11.05
- Kitchen 18.05 x 15.00
- Mud Room 10.05 x 06.05
- Bathroom 2-piece
- Master Bedroom 14.00 x 12.05
- Master Ensuite Bathroom 4-piece
- Bedroom #2 11.05 x 11.05
- Bedroom #3/Loft 14.00 x 13.00
- Bathroom 4-piece
- Laundry Area 08.00 x 05.00
- Family Room 23.05 x 14.00
- Recreation area 21.05 x 12.00
- Storage 14.00 x 12.00
- Bedrooms – 3 (one currently loft)
- Bathrooms – 3
- Exterior –siding
- Heating – high efficiency oil
- Fireplace – 1 gas burning
- Lot Size – 213.30 feet front width & over 2.1 acres
- Year Built – 2001
- Taxes- $3611 – 2011 (apx)
- Possession –flexible /to be arranged
- Legal Description – plan 4m-771 lot 13
Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, water treatment systems, above ground swimming pool and equipment, children’s play structure, 2 garage openers, all light fixtures, 4 ceiling fans, hot water tank, satellite dish, venmar air exchanger, central air and hot tub! Note- propane tank ($75 per annum apx)
From 417, March Rd exit toward Almonte- turn at left Corkery Road to rigth on Manion Heights, right onto Leadon